Following are the terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
1. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for the goods or we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which may occur if we do not supply the goods.
3. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated, but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
4. As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
5. IMPORTANT NOTICE: time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days in writing. If the goods returned under this clause are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you.
6. The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
7. All prices shown are INCLUSIVE of VAT and quoted in GB Sterling. Delivery and insurance charges, will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
8. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
9. We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue you with an invoice with the goods.
10. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
11. The laws of England and Wales shall govern the Contract between us and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
13. We have the right not to accept a Longarm Quilting order should you not have followed all the necessary preparatory work as stated on the Edge-to Edge and Basting pages. The cost to return your quilt to you is your responsibility.
14. We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties’ other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return an item to us. Within the European Union, customers have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days beginning the day after the date that the item is delivered. It must be in its original condition and returned to us at our address shown above. Please call us or email us for a Returns Number. We recommend that you receive a proof of posting or send it by recorded delivery. Please note that we can only offer refunds on orders returned in the original packaging (for example; if you wish to return a jelly roll then please do not unwrap it). We cannot accept returns of fabric cut to your specific requirements. We will issue a full refund less any discount that was applied to the item. Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective and therefore postage and packaging charges are refundable. If we have to collect an item for you we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you. This does not affect your statutory rights.